Poster Submission Instructions
K-CAP 2007 is using confmaster to manage poster submissions,
please go to the K-CAP 2007 confmaster page (open in new window)
and follow the following instructions.
Previously Registered K-CAP 2007 Authors
- Enter your user name and password
- If you have forgotten your password, use the "Login or password forgotten?" option to retrieve it
New K-CAP 2007 Authors
- Click on "Register as new author"
- Fill in all fields marked '*' on the "Register as new author" form
- Click on "Submit"
An email with your login and password will then been sent to your email address.
After you have received the message with your login and password, you will be able to submit your paper, edit your data,
and change your login and password details.
Registering Your Poster
- Once you have successfully logged in, select the "Register Paper" option of the left hand side
- Fill in the displayed form (all fields marked '*' are required). You will see the paper type is already selected as "Poster"
- Select your paper using the "Choose.." button
- Press Submit
- You will see a confirmation screen, and you should get a confirmation email shortly