The International Conference on Knowledge Capture (K-CAP) is a major venue for discussing the latest scientific results and innovation around diverse areas of knowledge capture, including machine learning, text mining, knowledge representation, knowledge acquisition, intelligent user interfaces, problem solving and reasoning, planning, agents. Building on the success of previous editions, K-CAP 2013 is seeking to broaden its focus, emphasizing the role of knowledge capture technologies in the age of massive Web data and paying special attention to impact in real life and industrial applications.
Levels of Sponsorship
K-CAP 2013 offers organizations and individuals* several sponsorship possibilities.
Gold – $1000
- Logo on K-CAP web site
- Acknowledgement of support in published proceedings
- A representative of your organization present in the best papers/demos/applications award-giving ceremony
- 3 T-Shirts of the conference (see below)
- Listing in press releases and online disseminations, including Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
- Distribution of promotional material with conference package
Diamond – $5000
- Your logo presentation at the main conference tracks
- Exhibition space
- Two free full registrations to conference and workshops
- All Gold benefits
Keynote – $2000
This sponsorship modality offers companies and research institutions the opportunity to sponsor a keynote of a speaker they like their brand to be associated with. Organizations interested in sponsoring a keynote should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this email they can either suggest an invited speaker, or ask for the current lined-up invited speakers to choose from. Keynote sponsors will get:
- All Gold benefits
- One free registration
- Your banner attached in a visible place during your keynote
* Shortly we will announce an innovative crowd-sponsoring modality allowing people to personally contribute to advancing science.