Registration is now open at this link
Please note that the calendar reservation link on the registration site (putting the event on your calendar) is sensitive to time zone; hence, some registrants may see the dates on their calendar shift to a day before or after. As stated on this website, the conference will be happening between 19-21 November, Pacific time. To avoid confusion, you may want to manually put the event on your calendar.
Visa Support LetterACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. For visa support letters, please contact email@example.com and allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for (ACM K-CAP 2019)
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
- Early registration: by October 10, 2019
- Late registration (Extended): by November 15, 2019
- On-site registration: afterwards
Please read the following instructions before proceeding with your registration: this page contains information on fees, what they include, payment methods and cancellation policies.
The registration link will be posted here by July 1.
There is a single fee to register for the K-CAP 2019 main conference and that includes access to all the co-located events (workshops and tutorials). For the K-CAP 2019 conference there are three different rates: the standard rate; a discounted rate for ACM members; and a student rate (all the prices are in US dollars).
Advance by October 10, 2019
- ACM/SIG Members: $650
- Standard (Non-ACM/SIG Members): $700
- Student: $500
Late by November 15, 2019
- ACM/SIG Members: $750
- Standard (Non-ACM/SIG Members): $800
- Student: $600
- ACM/SIG Members: $800
- Standard (Non-ACM/SIG Members): $850
- Student: $650
The conference fee includes:
- A digital copy of the proceedings of the main conference
- A ticket for the conference reception/banquet, which will include food and a bar and will take place in the Information Sciences Institute (ISI)
- Access to workshops and tutorials co-located with the conference
- All lunches and coffee breaks
If you have any dietary needs, allergies or other requirements you can either tell us on the relevant page of the registration procedure.
We will reserve a small number of rooms for participants at a favored rate ($199 per night) at the Marina del Rey Marriott Hotel, where the conference is being held. These rooms will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please see the Accommodation and transport page for more details.
The registration fee already includes one entrance ticket for the reception at ISI, which will include food and alcohol. Additional tickets can be purchased during the registration process for additional people attending that event.
- One reception ticket for a non-participant: $120
You will be required to pay your registration fees when you register using the provided link. Accepted methods of payment are Visa, Mastercard, and American Express credit cards. These will also be accepted for on-site registration. Diners Club and Discover are not accepted.
Registered attendees who cancel their registration will be entitled to the following refund, based on when their cancellation is processed:
- Before October 1 75%
- Before October 15 50%
- Before November 1 20%
- After November 1 No refund