- Early registration: by May 6, 2013
- Late registration: by May 31, 2013
- On-site registration: afterwards
Please read the following instructions before proceeding with your registration: this page contains information on fees, what they include, payment methods and cancellation policies.
Once you are ready, proceed to the registration system.
There is a single fee to register for the K-CAP 2013 main conference and that includes access to all the co-located events (workshop, tutorial and datathon). For the K-CAP 2013 conference there are three different rates: the standard rate; a discounted rate for ACM members; and a student rate (all the prices are in US $).
Advance by May 6, 2013
- ACM/SIG Members: $600
- Standard (Non-ACM/SIG Members): $650
- Student: $350
Late by May 31, 2013
- ACM/SIG Members: $750
- Standard (Non-ACM/SIG Members): $800
- Student: $500
- ACM/SIG Members: $850
- Standard (Non-ACM/SIG Members): $900
- Student: $600
The conference fee includes:
- A digital copy of the proceedings of the main conference
- A reception, which will take place in the evening of Monday, June 24th
- A ticket for the conference banquet, which will take place in the evening of Tuesday June 25th
- Access to any of the events co-located with the conference (workshop, tutorial, datathon)
If you have any dietary needs, allergies or other requirements you can either tell us on the relevant page of the registration procedure.
The conference hotel requires every participant in the conference to acquire a meal package. Meal packages are different for people staying at the conference hotel and for those staying at another hotel.
Meal packages are not included in the conference fee.
- Onsite meal package. This meal package is for those people staying at the Banff Centre. It includes lunches on June 24th and 25th and coffee breaks during the whole event. The cost of the onsite meal package are included in the daily rates of the Banff Centre.
- Offsite meal package. This meal package is for those people who are not staying at the Banff Centre. It includes lunches on June 24th and 25th, coffee breaks during the whole event, parking and wireless internet access. The offsite meal package must be paid during registration and has a cost of 192$.
We strongly encourage booking your room at the conference hotel, since it is rather far from the Banff city centre and there are not many amenities around.
Additional banquet ticket
The registration fee already includes one banquet ticket. Additional banquet tickets can be purchased during the registration process for additional people attending the banquet.
- One banquet ticket for a non-participant: $90
You will be required to pay your registration fees when you register using the RegOnline site. Accepted methods of payment are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diners Club and American Express credit cards. These will also be accepted for on-site registration.
Registered attendees who cancel their registration will be entitled to the following refund, based on when their cancellation is processed:
- Before April 30 75%
- Before May 15 50%
- Before May 31 20%
- After June 1 No refund